Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2021

Prof Matthias Desmet explains Mass Psychology

 Amici,


This below is an essential interview for all of us. A Belgian professor of clinical psychology explains what is going on with the Covid "scamdemic" or "plandemic" and why so many people are acting the way they do, while the rest of us look on in horror as freedoms, civil rights, and the Western way of life is cast down and discarded.

I took the trouble to transcribe it because that helps me understand it, yet having done so, then I can forward it to you-all. (I cannot claim it is a perfect transcript, but I went through it a few times so it ought to be pretty close.)

In a subsequent email, I write an essay on why our society should be so beaten down by lack of social bond, lack of meaning, and anxiety, free-floating and otherwise, and why the Church is the one institution that exists to counter that, but obviously, it is now part of the problem. LifesiteNews reported Bergoglio has publicly said he wants Big Tech to crush vaccination opposition. The man is absolutely evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment